Ruqyah Syar'iyyah Full MP3 Description
Ruqyah Syar'iyyah MP3 is an Islamic way to help Combat Black Magic (Sihr), Jinn, Witchcraft, and The Evil Eye. No streaming required. This ruqya App works perfectly Offline in shaa Allah.
Ruqyah Shariah or Manzil refers to the recitation of some specific Ayats from the Holy Qur’an or to make supplication using words that are mentioned in the Hadith of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w). Ruqya Shariah can be described as a spiritual healing prayer in which verses from the Qur’an or the supplications from the Prophet are used in order to heal oneself or somebody else from Evil Eye, Black Magic, Jinn, Sihr, Sorcery, sickness, and The Witchcraft. Al Ruqyah Al Shariah is a multi-purpose prayer that can ( by Allah's will Only) shield us from all types of magic spells, evil eye, sorcery and different types of witchcraft and haunting by the evil spirits.
Prophet Muhammad (saw) said, “Show me your Ruqyahs; there is no harm in Ruqyah as long as there is no shirk.” (Muslim). A raqi is the spiritual healer who is entitled to perform ruqyah on a sick person.
Conditions of doing Ruqyah Ash Shar'eeyah:
1. It must be with the speech of Allah, His names and attributes, or the speech of His Messenger Muhammad (s.a.w).
2. There should be a belief that Ruqyah is merely a way of healing and that it can have no positive effect on the sick except by the Will of Allah (swt). (Fath ul Bari 10/240)
3. The ruqyah must be done with clear understanding of the words in order to rule out the possibility of any magic factor involved in the ruqyah.
4. The raqi (doer of the ruqyah) should not recite words or prayers that include shirk such as asking help from the dead, Jinnaat or evil spirit. The raqi should only use Quranic verses or authentic supplications in the Sunnah of the Prophet Mohammad (swt).
5. If the sick person is a female then she should ask for Ruqya from a devout woman. In case the raqi is a man, he should perform it in the presence of her Mahram or guardian. The sick woman should wear a complete hijab and the raqi should not touch her.
6. Not to perform Ruqyah in a state of major impurity (junub) or in a place that is not permissible to perform ibadah i.e. graveyard, bathroom, etc
7. It must be in Arabic, or what is known to be its meaning in other languages.
This Manzil App includes Ruqyah Al Shariah by:
Sheikh Saud Ash Shuraim
Ruqyah Al Hashimi
Ruqyah Majid Az-zamil And many others to come in the update in shaa Allah.
Below are the 33 verses of the Quran which eliminate the effects of Magic and become a means of protection from Satan and other Jinn, thieves and harmful beasts and animals. (Shah Wali-ullah (RA): AlQawlul- Jameel)
Maulana Muhammad Talha son of Hazrat Shaykh Maulana Zakariyya (RA) Says: “These are verses of the Quran which are known as “Manzil” in our family and elders of our family used to practise read these assiduously and ensure that all the children learned them in their childhood.
The Manzil comprises the following verses of the Quran arranged accordingly:
Surah Al-Fatihah (chapter 1): Complete seven verses
Surah Al-Bakarah (chapter 2): verses 1 to 5, 163, 255 - 257, and 284 - 286
Surah Al-Imran (chapter 3): verses 18, 26 & 27
Surah Al-A'araf (chapter 7): verses 54 - 56
Surah Al-Israa (chapter 17): verses 110 and 111
Surah Al-Muminoon (chapter 23): verses 115 to 118
Surah Al-Saaffaat (chapter 37): verses 1 to 11
Surah Al-Rehman (chapter 55): verses 33 to 40
Surah Al-Hashr (chapter 59): verses 21 to 24
Surah Al-Jinn (chapter 72): verses 1 to 4
Surah Al-Kaafiroon (chapter 109): verses 1 to 6
Surah Al-Ikhlas (chapter 112): verses 1 to 4
Surah Al-Falaq (chapter 113): verses 1 to 5
Surah Al-Naas (chapter 114): verses 1 to 6
You can play this Audio Manzil Ruqyah App and listen to the verses above as being recited by the reciters. This gives you more protection and cure as well. It is of great benefit and importance to memorize this Manzil Ruqyah verses. Please take note of the conditions before doing the Ruqyah.