Download Talking Tom Jetski for PC free at AppsPlayground. Although Talking Tom Jetski app is developed for Android OS, Windows Phone and iOS by Outfit7, you should also be able to install Talking Tom Jetski on PC for a laptop. Ever thought how can you download Talking Tom Jetski for PC? No worries, we will break it down for you into easy to follow simple steps.
Talking Tom Jetski is a casual endless-runner style game from Outfit7 with its main characters being Talking Tom and Talking Angela. The developers have been successfully rolling out new game titles riding on the popularity of My Talking Tom and Talking Angela. The game is free to download and play, however, it is supported by ads and in-app purchases. It adopts a freemium model where you have to spend your real money to get in-game bonuses and power-ups.
You ride on a water scooter and go on your journey in a water obstacle course. Choose either Talking Tom or Talking Angela to be yourself, and you are ready to splash your way in this water action game through exciting missions and challenges. The controls are pretty straightforward: mostly swiping to move sideways, and tap to jump over obstacles. The gameplay is rather simple: you have to avoid obstacles on your way in an attempt to clear a mission which has a pre-defined objective.
While you ride, you also need to collect stars which are the in-game currency for Talking Tom Jetski. With those, you can purchase power-ups and boosts that might help you in future missions. It's a simple yet entertaining and addictive game, especially for kids. Tom and Angela are cute cats that are simply adored by kids.
The gameplay is simple and rather easy, probably targetting young players. The visuals and graphics are, as usual, top-notch from Outfit7. Social connections enable you to compete against your friends and other players from around the world. You can also connect to the leaderboards through Game Center and Google+.
Talking Tom Jetski is surely entertaining and addictive. Although there's nothing unique as compared to other endless-runner games like Temple Run and Subway Surfers, it's still has a few elements of surprises which might keep you playing the game for a few days, if not more.
1. To begin, you should download either BlueStacks or Andy to your PC from the download link available at the beginning of this page.
2. When your download process ends double-click the file to begin the installation process.
3. During the installation process click on "Next" for the first two steps as soon as you see the options on your monitor.
4. On the final step select the "Install" option to begin the installation process and then click "Finish" when its finally over.
5. Straight away, either from the Windows start menu or alternatively from the desktop shortcut, launch BlueStacks Android emulator.
6. Before you can install Talking Tom Jetski for PC, you have to assign BlueStacks Android emulator with a Google account.
7. Well done! You will now be able to install Talking Tom Jetski for PC using BlueStacks emulator either by searching for Talking Tom Jetski app in the Google Play Store app or by using apk file.
It is also possible to install Talking Tom Jetski for PC by using the apk file if you cannot find the app on the Play Store by simply clicking on the apk file. BlueStacks program will install the app. If you ever want to go with Andy emulator for PC to free install Talking Tom Jetski for Mac, you might still stick to the above steps.