BrowserCam gives Battery Doctor for PC (laptop) free download. Cheetah Mobile Inc. (nyse: Cmcm) introduced Battery Doctor app for Android and iOS, nevertheless, you can also install Battery Doctor on PC or laptop. You’ll notice a couple of important steps below that you have to follow before starting to download Battery Doctor PC.
Battery Doctor for Android is a useful tool for your phone if you frequently feel that your phone is draining its battery too quickly. There is a host of such apps on the Play Store which promise to increase your battery life up to 50%. But these claims are rarely true. However, they do help running your phone a little longer by switching on some power saving options on your phone.
You can setup a higher power threshold easily so that the battery savings optimizations kick in earlier. You can also see a list of apps that are draining your battery faster, and kill them. It also shows a few tips and tricks which make you knowledgeable about how you can improve the life of your phone's battery. The "Saving Mode" is an extreme setting which turns off almost all non-important processes except for the ability to make calls and sending and receiving SMS. WiFi, mobile data and location services are shut down completely since these are the biggest battery hoggers. Battery Doctor also shows the battery temperature, voltage, and some other information, although these are not directly related to saving some battery juice.
Battery Doctor is free and supported by ads. Cheetah Mobile does try to cross promote its other utility apps like Clean Master, which can be very irritating at times. Personally, I would never use a battery optimizer app for my Android phone, because from my experience, they are not as useful as they claim to be. Perhaps, people with old phones running older versions of Android might want to give it a try.
With Android's new versions, the operating system itself has battery optimization features. Project Volta aims at achieving the same results. It adds a lot more optimizations than these kinds of battery apps have been claiming to provide. Most of the things that Battery Doctor does, can also be done manually for older OSes. And for the newer ones, Android takes care it if for you by default. We don't see any advantages of using apps like Battery Doctor anymore. And that's why we don't really recommend using this app if you are running the latest OS from Google. (Android L and beyond).
1. To begin with, you need to download either Andy os or BlueStacks(both available for free) to your PC using the free download option available at the beginning of this page.
2. After the download process completes double click on the installer to get started with the setup process.
3. Continue with all the straightforward installation steps by clicking "Next" for a couple of times.
4. On the very last step click on the "Install" option to begin the installation process and click "Finish" whenever it is completed.
5. Next, either via the Windows start menu or from the desktop shortcut start BlueStacks App Player.
6. Before you decide to install Battery Doctor for PC, it is crucial to connect BlueStacks Android emulator with your Google account.
7. Congratulations! You can now install Battery Doctor for PC through BlueStacks App Player either by looking for Battery Doctor app in the Google Play Store app or by downloading apk file.
As you have installed the Android emulator, it’s possible to use the APK file to install Battery Doctor for PC either by clicking on the apk or by opening it via BlueStacks software. If at all you choose to go with Andy emulator for PC or to free install Battery Doctor for Mac, you can still go through same steps mentioned above.