BrowserCam presents Camera360 for PC (laptop) free download. Pinguo Inc. developed Camera360 app for Android and iOS, however, you can also install Camera360 on PC or MAC. You’ll find a couple of instructions below that will help you to download Camera360 for PC.
One of the great advantages of having a smartphone today: Almost all of them carry a decent camera. You can quickly and easily take high-resolution pictures. the camera has become an essential app for your phones. And you have a lot of choices when it comes to finding the right camera app for yourself. You can also find other apps related to photography, editing photos and a host of other apps in this genre. Camera360 is a popular camera app, which has something for everyone, for all age groups. Camera360 is not just a camera app, but also comes with inbuilt photo editing features.
Camera360 has a sleek and modern UI interface. You can take a picture first and edit it later, or pick a photo from your gallery and start editing it. The app has it's own camera interface, which is nice and is customized to help you take a better picture. It has all the options properly laid out for easy access while shooting. It has different modes of shooting: HDR mode, Stabilizer mode (for the shaky hands), Timer mode and a Burst mode to take a series of photos.
After you capture an image, the editing options and features that Camera360 provides is second to none. The effects section gives you options to give your photos a colorful, black and white or a retro look. There are a bunch of such effects, which you can apply without actually changing the original image. Each effect has their own set of customizable tweaks.
Camera360 also allows you to create a collage or a grid of photos and edit them. You can also select motion and funny stickers and add them to your photos from its huge collection. Selfie mode can quickly apply default quick fixes to make some obvious edits automatically, which is a really cool feature. Live filters, which you can preview in real time while taking a photo, is awesome.
Camera360 is a great camera and photo editing app for your phones. It has all the editing functionalities that you expect from a good photography app. We strongly recommend you to try it. Camera360 is constantly updated with new features, effects, and filters. You will never be disappointed. The app is available for free, although it is supported by ads.
1. Get started with downloading BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
2. When the download process finishes, open the installer to get started with the installation process.
3. Go through the first 2 steps and then click "Next" to proceed to the final step in the installation.
4. On the last step select the "Install" option to begin the install process and click "Finish" when it is finally over.
5. Start BlueStacks Android emulator on your Windows or MAC system from the start menu or the desktop shortcut.
6. Connect a Google account by signing in on the BlueStacks App Player.
7. To finish off, you’ll be taken to the Google Play Store app where you can search for Camera360 app and install Camera360 for PC or Computer.
Once you have installed the Android emulator, you should be able to use the APK file to install Camera360 for PC. You can do this either by simply clicking on apk or by launching it via BlueStacks program. If you wish to download Andy emulator as an alternative to BlueStacks or if you choose to download and install free Camera360 for MAC, you can follow similar steps are mentioned above.