Download Free Grand Gangsters 3D for PC with this tutorial at AppsPlayground. Although Grand Gangsters 3D app is designed just for Android OS in addition to iOS by Doodle Mobile Ltd., you could also install Grand Gangsters 3D on PC for MAC computer. Here are a couple of important steps that you have to keep in mind before you can start to download Grand Gangsters 3D for PC.
Grand Gangsters 3D, an action game inspired by Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, is a great alternative if you don't really have a lot of space on your phone. It gives you a similar experience without taking up a huge amount of storage space. The gameplay and the storyline are quite similar: you play as the gangster on the streets and avoid getting caught by the police.
There are a variety of missions that you need to play, with the police on your tail always eager to catch you if you make any mistakes. There are basically 4 maps in the game, over 15 weapons to choose from and several vehicles that you can ride around on. The scenes, as the title suggests, is completely in 3D, which is quite impressive and provides an immersive gameplay on your phone.
The city is called the Sin City, where you play as a rogue citizen, stealing vehicles, shooting down people and avoid getting caught by the police. When in a mission, you have to constantly be on the lookout for the best ways to complete your objective. The controls are quite intuitive and easy to master. When you complete a mission, you earn stars. With those stars, you should be able to unlock the next mission. All of the missions are fairly simple, involving driving in vehicles and shooting tasks which reward you with the in-game currency based on your performance.
Rewards can be new weapons, vehicles, and other upgrades which will help you score better in your missions. We didn't have any complaints about the visuals and sound effects. For a few hours, Grand Gangster was fun and entertaining. But with limited variety in its gameplay, it can become pretty boring very soon. The game is free to download and play but is supported by ads and in-app purchases. We did feel that the Grand Gangsters 3D could make some changes to the gameplay to have more variety. Also, the pace of the game was rather slow to our liking.
Overall, Grand Gangsters 3D is a pretty neat game. With great visuals and moderately interesting gameplay, it is surely worth the try. But if you are into serious gaming, you might want to try out other games like Grand Theft Auto Vice City or Modern Combat 5 Blackout.
1. To start with, you should download either Andy OS or BlueStacks to your PC by using the download link available at the beginning of this site.
2. Soon after the installer finishes downloading, open it to begin the installation process.
3. Go through the first 2 steps and click "Next" to proceed to the last step of the setup.
4. If you see "Install" on-screen, click on it to start the last step of the installation process and click "Finish" when it's finally complete.
5. From within your Windows start menu or from the desktop shortcut, launch BlueStacks app.
6. Connect a Google account simply by signing in, which might take a few minutes.
7. To finish off, you should be able to launch Google Play Store app which lets you search for Grand Gangsters 3D app using the search bar and then install Grand Gangsters 3D for PC or Computer.
Once you install the Android emulator, it’s also possible to utilize the APK file to successfully install Grand Gangsters 3D for PC either by simply clicking on the apk or by opening it via BlueStacks App Player. If you decide to install Andy Android emulator as a substitute for BlueStacks or if you are going to download and install free Grand Gangsters 3D for MAC, you can still follow the same process.