BrowserCam presents Photo Warp for PC (laptop) download for free. Find out how to download and install Photo Warp on PC (Windows) which is developed and designed by Tonuzaba Entertainment. It's quite easy to install Photo Warp for PC if you follow some points that we have compiled at the end of this post.
Photo Warp is a free photo-editing app which makes your photos amazingly funny. It allows you to import an image from your gallery or capture a new image, and apply funny filters. Photo Warp can distort your photos and bend them as you like. You can make your photos thinner or fatter.
In a nutshell, it's not the usual photo-editing app. The objective of the app is to retouch your images by distorting them and make them look quite unlike the original one. You can change the eyes, face, nose or the ears. Apply your own imagination and be creative with the tools that Photo Warp provides like shrinking, enlarging, stretching and pulling. You can also distort legs and stretch arms. You also have the option of creating GIFs of the distorted images that animates the changes and makes it amazingly funny.
The user interface is quite simple and intuitive. And you can get your funny photos instantly, save it or share it with your friends. Although it is free to download and use, Photo Warp is supported by ads. They weren't very obtrusive, but we would have liked an option to remove the ads altogether. Photo Warp is supposed to be funny and entertaining, which it is. It's a simple app and is quite enjoyable. But you will probably be bored of it since it has very limited options and features. It can be used occasionally to play a joke on someone by deforming their pictures. Although it's worth the try, you would probably not use it a lot. Apart from the initial fun quotient, it doesn't do a lot of things.
1. Get started by downloading BlueStacks emulator for PC.
2. Begin with installing BlueStacks App player by clicking on the installer when your download process is completed.
3. During the installation process just click on "Next" for the first few steps right after you see the options on the screen.
4. If you see "Install" on the display, click on it to get started with the final installation process and then click "Finish" right after its finally done.
5. From within the Windows start menu or from the desktop shortcut open up BlueStacks emulator.
6. If it is your first time using BlueStacks emulator you need to setup your Google account with the emulator.
7. Next, you will be taken to the Google Play Store app which allows you to search for Photo Warp app using the search bar and install Photo Warp for PC or Computer.
Once the Android emulator has been installed, you can even use the APK file to install Photo Warp for PC either by clicking on the apk or by opening it via BlueStacks app. Should you wish to download Andy OS rather then BlueStacks or you are planning to download and install free Photo Warp for MAC, you might still continue with the above steps.