Free Download Plants Vs. Zombies for PC with this tutorial at AppsPlayground. Although Plants Vs. Zombies app is built for Android and iOS by Electronic Arts you can easily install Plants Vs. Zombies on PC. You will notice a few useful instructions listed below that you will have to follow before starting to download Plants Vs. Zombies for PC.
Plants vs Zombies is a great strategy and tower defense game which has good graphics, gameplay and is addictive to a certain level. It is quite unique in it's approach to a strategy game which doubles up as a tower defense game like the Tower Defense game itself. You take care of your garden which is being attacked by zombies. You have to protect your garden by using special plants that you have at your disposal. Each plant has a special power, which used effectively has more fire power against the incoming zombies. By planting various seeds at strategic locations, your objective is to keep the zombies from entering your house and killing you.
At first, the pace of the game is relaxed, and the zombies come out in a fewer numbers, but once you progress into the game, the speed and the number of zombies increase. Once you complete a level, you can unlock new plants which will strengthen your firepower against your enemies. There are 49 different kinds of plants and 26 types of zombies. You get to chose a limited amount of seeds before the start of each level. To be effective against the zombies, picking effective seeds is very important.
The game's graphics and sound effects are just perfect. It keeps you engaged throughout each level. Once you complete a level, you would be left wanting to play just one more level. The gradually increasing levels of difficulty ensure that you are not easily bored. The game is completely free to play but is supported through ads. You should be able to complete all the 50 fun filled levels in a matter of few days, and still, want to play them over again. It's that addictive. It can be played by anyone in your family, although it is primarily targetted at kids and teens. The difficulty level is moderate, and with a few hours of practice, you can breeze through all the levels without any effort.
Plant vs Zombies is available on Android, iOS, Kindle Fire, Xbox, Windows Phones, Nintendo, Blackberry Playbook and for PC and MAC. It has got more than 30 Game of the Year awards and has quickly become popular among people off all ages, all around the world.
1. Download either Andy or BlueStacks for PC by clicking the download button available on the top.
2. Start installing BlueStacks Android emulator by simply opening the installer after the download process is completed.
3. During the installation process, click on "Next" for the 1st two steps when you see the options on the screen.
4. When you see "Install" on the display, simply click on it to get you started with the last installation process and click "Finish" after it’s done.
5. Begin BlueStacks app via the Windows start menu or from the desktop shortcut.
6. If this is the first time you installed BlueStacks program you need to link your Google account with emulator.
7. Congratulations! Now you can install Plants Vs. Zombies for PC by using BlueStacks emulator either by searching for Plants Vs. Zombies app in the Play Store or by using apk file.
If you have installed the Android emulator, you may also use the APK file to install Plants Vs. Zombies for PC either by clicking on the apk or by launching it via BlueStacks App Player. If want to go with Andy to freely download and install Plants Vs. Zombies for Mac, you can still stick to the same process.