Free Download Swiftkey Keyboard for PC using this tutorial at AppsPlayground. Swiftkey launched Swiftkey Keyboard app for Google’s Android along with together with iOS however, you might also install Swiftkey Keyboard for PC or laptop. Ever thought how you can download Swiftkey Keyboard for PC? Don't worry, we have a few easy to follow steps that will help you.
Swiftkey Keyboard is one of the awesome keyboard apps for Android. It's unique concept of swiping and typing has made it very popular. Although you can now find lots of other similar keyboards, Swiftkey Keyboard was one of the first apps that came up with swipe typing concept. It allows you to type faster on your smartphones.
When it comes to typing on a virtual keyboard on a small screen, it becomes a little hard if you are not already used to it. Swiftkey Keyboard has tracing, autocorrect and a great prediction library that lets you type really fast. This keyboard also gives you the option of customizing the keyboard with beautiful themes.
Swiftkey Keyboard supports over 200 languages and you can set up 3 languages as the active options. Switching between languages is only 2 taps away. To type something, you basically need to drag your fingers over letters to make up words instead of typing as compared to the usual keyboards. As you type in, suggestions appear on the keyboard which you can tap to type. The autocomplete engine is based on your the context and can also be trained as you keep using it more and more. The predictions were very impressive and accurate. Swiftkey uses AI to personalize your predictions.
Swipe typing is a tad difficult at first, but once you get used to it, you would never go back to tap-typing. Although Swiftkey Keyboard learns about you as you use it, none of the information leaves your phone. It uses the vast amount of information available on the internet, scours it and generates your personal prediction database as you train it. It also remembers your most frequently used emojis and groups them.
The keyboard comes with a default black themed layout, which is easy on your eyes. Swiftkey Keyboard is completely free to download and use. All the themes are also available for free. You also have the option of backing up your settings and personalized database by signing in with your Google account. This ensures that you don't need to re-train Swiftkey if you happen to change phones. Swiftkey Keyboard is a must have keyboard app if you are used to tap-typing. This will surely change the way you type on your smartphones since almost all the phones have got rid of the physical keyboards.
1. The first thing: you have to download either Andy android emulator or BlueStacks to your PC by using the free download link provided at the beginning of this website.
2. Begin installing BlueStacks Android emulator by simply clicking on the installer when the download process is completed.
3. Continue through the initial two steps and click "Next" to go to the third step of setup.
4. If you see "Install" on-screen, click on it to begin the final installation process and click "Finish" just after it is done.
5. Open BlueStacks emulator from the Windows start menu or the desktop shortcut.
6. If it's your first time with BlueStacks App Player you need to link your Google account with the emulator.
7. To finish, you will be taken to the Google Play Store app which enables you to search for Swiftkey Keyboard app and install Swiftkey Keyboard for PC or Computer.
If you have installed the Android emulator, you may use the APK file to successfully install Swiftkey Keyboard for PC either by clicking on the apk or by opening it via BlueStacks App Player. You can continue with the above steps even if you prefer to choose Andy emulator or you are planning to free download and install Swiftkey Keyboard for MAC.