Download Free Talking Tom Bubble Shooter for PC using this tutorial at AppsPlayground. Find out how to download and also install Talking Tom Bubble Shooter on PC (Windows) which is developed by Outfit7. Ever thought how easy it can be to download Talking Tom Bubble Shooter for PC? Do not worry, we shall break it down for you into straightforward and easy to follow steps.
Talking Tom Bubble Shooter game is yet another casual fun game from the makers of the Talking Tom Series, Outfit7. It is basically a bubble bursting game where you throw colored bubbles to clear each level. There are several such games already, the only visible change here is perhaps the characters. You play as the talkative cat, Talking Tom and his fluffy friends in a fun-filled adventure game of bubble shooting. So, polish your balls and get ready to burst the bubbles coming your way.
It is quite similar to other such games like Shoot Bubble Deluxe, Bubble Blaster or Bubble Breaker. All these games have more or less the same gameplay. Your mission is to clear the level by bursting all the bubbles on your screen that hang from the top. Bubbles will only burst if you successfully create groups of 3 or more bubbles of the same color.
Talking Tom Bubble Shooter also features a selection of power-ups which can help you clear a difficult level. You can earn some of these power-ups and use them. You would not get an unlimited supply of it, although you could buy them by spending some real money on the game if you are stuck in a particular level. When you clear a level, you receive cute and funny stickers: you can think of them as being medals for completing specific achievements.
Talking Tom Bubble Shooter can be played in both single-player and multiplayer modes. In multiplayer mode, you play against real players: whoever completes the level first wins. We really liked this multiplayer mode which takes the excitement levels to a whole new level. There's nothing new in this game which you won't find in the games that we have mentioned before. However, Outfit7 has done a great job to capitalize on the popularity of their heroes: My Talking Tom, Talking Angela and others. These games are typically targetted at kids and toddlers and OutFit7 seems to have mastered the art. Most of the game titles from them are children friendly and adhere to COPPA.
Talking Tom Bubble Shooter is free to download and play, however, it is supported by ads and in-app purchases. The ads as well are children friendly and they mostly promote their own apps and games. The gameplay is pretty simple and anyone can start shooting for the bubbles once they download it and install on their phones. The graphics and visuals are awesome as usual. This game might not be as interesting to us adults, but you would probably want to install it so that your kids can play while you work. :)
1. Get started by downloading BlueStacks to your PC.
2. After the installer finishes downloading, open it to begin the setup process.
3. When the installation process starts, mouse click on "Next" for the first two steps as soon as you get the options on the screen.
4. Once you see the "Install" button on the display, simply click on it to get started with the last installation process and then click "Finish" after it is finally over.
5. Open BlueStacks emulator from within the Windows start menu or from the desktop shortcut.
6. If its the first time you have installed BlueStacks program, you will have to link your Google account with the emulator.
7. Finally, you should be able to open up the Google Play Store app where you can search for Talking Tom Bubble Shooter app and then install Talking Tom Bubble Shooter for PC or Computer.
Once you install the Android emulator, you can even use the APK file if you want to install Talking Tom Bubble Shooter for PC either by clicking on apk or by opening it via BlueStacks App Player. If at all you wish to go with Andy emulator for PC to free install Talking Tom Bubble Shooter for Mac, you may still stick to the same procedure as mentioned above.