BrowserCam offers you Telegram for PC (Windows) download for free. Telegram app is developed and designed Android and iOS by Telegram Messenger Llp., but it’s possible to install Telegram on PC for windows computer. You will discover a few important tips listed below before you can download and install Telegram for PC.
Telegram app is one of the most popular apps in the messaging space. Telegram is free and is a strong competitor for WhatsApp messenger. Telegram focuses on privacy and freedom and doesn't use your personal data for profit. It's completely free and without any kind of ads or promotion, unlike WhatsApp.
Telegram can be used simultaneously on multiple devices. It also offers web interfaces which can be used on any Windows or Mac computers. It is also available for Windows mobile. The app has got a huge user base, almost similar to WhatsApp, by adding some features and making improvements on what other competitors offer.
Telegram supports groups with 5000 users, which is huge. This probably doesn't make sense for a messaging application, but we have seen people switching to Telegram when they need a large group for communicating among themselves. Telegram has Secret Chats, which are encrypted end-to-end and also come with a self-destructing feature. You can also broadcast a message to all your contacts.
Telegram app doesn't enforce limits to any kind of files that you can send. It also doesn't restrict you to send very large files to your contacts, unlike most of the messenger apps. You can also make voice calls to your contacts, but video calls are not yet supported, which is a drawback.
To begin using Telegram, you need to create an account by using your phone number. It takes a few seconds to setup. Once done, you can quickly start conversations with your contacts. It is fast and reliable. The user interface is just perfect; you can never get lost in the app. All the messages are encrypted and only you and your contacts can read them. Being cross-platform, you can seamlessly start a conversation from one device, and continue on another one right from where you had left. Everything is synced between all your devices.
Telegram is without a doubt, the most feature-heavy messaging app. We would love to have the video calling feature on the app. Other than this, Telegram excels in almost every other feature. And did we mention that it is open source? We like the idea of openness that Telegram provides. Clearly, it stands out of the competition in the messaging space. At the moment, we think Telegram is the second best messaging app, right after WhatsApp.
1. Firstly, download either Andy OS or BlueStacks to your PC by using the download option available on this page.
2. Start installing BlueStacks Android emulator by clicking on the installer when the download completes.
3. Go through the first couple of steps and click "Next" to begin the last step of setup.
4. At the very final step click the "Install" button to start the installation process and click "Finish" as soon as its finally done.
5. Then, either from the Windows start menu or from the desktop shortcut launch BlueStacks Android emulator.
6. Since this is your very first time using BlueStacks Android emulator it’s important to link your Google account with the emulator.
7. Good job! You can now install Telegram for PC using BlueStacks emulator either by searching Telegram app on Google Play Store app or simply by using apk file.
When you finally install the Android emulator, you may even utilize the APK file if you want to install Telegram for PC either by simply clicking on apk or by launching it via BlueStacks App Player. You could go through above method even if you are planning to select Andy OS or you choose to free download Telegram for MAC.