Free Download UC Browser for PC using the tutorial at AppsPlayground. Though UC Browser app is introduced for Android and iOS by UCweb Inc. you can install UC Browser on PC or MAC computer. Ever wondered how to download UC Browser for PC? Do not worry, we have a few simple steps to be followed that will help you get going.
UC Browser is a fast, private and secure browser for your mobile phones. Although there are many browser apps available out there, if you need a trusted and reliable browser app, UC browser is an option which gives you some extra features. Moreover, it's completely free. UC Browser is fast and pages load quickly. That's not all. Let us see the other useful features that UC browser provides.
UC browser is optimized for mobiles. It helps you render your pages faster and at the same time gives you options to reduce your data usage. The interface is well thought out and designed keeping in mind the smaller screen sizes of mobile devices. UC Browser's download manager is a nice improvement as compared to other download managers. You can easily pause and resume your downloads from the point where you had stopped.
UC browser is also optimized to save your mobile data. It compresses all the data transfers and speeds up navigation. It also gives you an option of getting rid of all the ads on web pages through its adblock feature, making your browsing experience a lot better. Rich media content support is really great. The app also has a suggested videos content section, where you can find interesting videos based on your taste. Night mode allows you to read comfortably at night, a nice feature if you spend a lot of time browsing at night which considerably reduces the battery consumption. Incognito Browsing is quite similar to Chrome's Incognito mode, which allows you to browse the internet anonymously.
UC browser's Cricket Cards are great for cricket fans. You get all the updated information about the ongoing games right on your phone. The Facebook mode works great even on low latency networks.
UC browser does have all the features of a usual browser and some more. There's a lot of competition in the browser space, Chrome being our favorite. UC browser's data saving feature is what we liked the most. Honestly, the rest of the features is something we are not a huge fan of. Although the app is completely free, it tries to push its own curated content which I personally am not a huge fan of. If you are still on the stock browser app, then UC browser is definitely worth checking out.
1. Get started by downloading BlueStacks installer on your PC.
2. Start with installing BlueStacks emulator by simply opening the installer as soon as the download process is completed.
3. Follow through the first couple of steps and click "Next" to begin the final step of the installation
4. If you notice "Install" on the display, please click on it to begin the last installation process and then click "Finish" after it’s done.
5. At this point, either from the Windows start menu or alternatively from the desktop shortcut open up BlueStacks Android emulator.
6. Before you can actually install UC Browser for PC, you must link BlueStacks Android emulator with a Google account.
7. Lastly, you’ll be taken to the Google Play Store app where you can search for UC Browser app and install Uc Browser for PC or Computer.
You can still install UC Browser for PC using the apk file if you fail to find the app on Google Play Store simply by clicking on the apk file. BlueStacks software will install the app. If you ever plan to go with Andy OS to free install UC Browser for Mac, you can still proceed with the same process.