BrowserCam offers Words With Friends for PC (Windows) download for free. Even though Words With Friends app is created for the Google’s Android and iOS by Zynga, you can easily install Words With Friends on PC or a laptop. We have written down a few important points which will help you in downloading Words With Friends PC on Windows or MAC laptop with very little effort.
Words With Friends is word-game based on the popular game of Scrabble. Whether you have played Scrabble or not, you would surely love this game once you get the hang of it. Although there are lots of similar games like this, what sets apart Words with Friends is its social integration features. With Facebook connect and the ability to play and chat with your friends, the game gives you a realistic experience, almost like you are sitting with your friend in the same room.
The rules are like in the game of Scrabble, with some minute deviations. Both players choose 7 letters from a pool randomly. On each player's turn, they try to make valid words, also trying to make as many points as possible, based on the numbers written on the letters. The game is quite simple to play. However, the amazing thing is that two players can play asynchronously. Once you make your move, the other player gets notified about his turn. He can play whenever he wants, and when he makes his move, you will be notified. At any given time, you can start multiple game sessions with any number of players, which is great.
However, if your opponent takes a lot of time to play, you will be kept waiting. That could be killing at times. You can also play and resume all your games on Facebook. The graphics and animations are stunning and well-designed. Words With Friends is free to download and play and is supported by ads. Words With Friends is enjoyable, entertaining and quite addictive if you find active players or strangers who are willing to play with you. There's nothing unique in this game which would keep serious players glued to it. They would probably want instant responses which are not guaranteed here.
Overall, Words With Friends, quite like its name, is popular probably because of it's social gameplay. It's definitely worth a try. We are not saying that you would never stop playing, but it will surely keep you entertained for a few weeks. After some time, it might get boring due to the lack of variety and content, since each and every game presents you with exactly the same gameplay.
1. Get started by downloading BlueStacks App player for your PC.
2. When the installer finishes downloading, double-click it to start the installation process.
3. Go on with all the usual installation steps just by clicking on "Next" for multiple times.
4. On the very final step click on the "Install" button to get going with the installation process and click on "Finish" if it is done.
5. Through the Windows start menu or from the desktop shortcut, launch BlueStacks App Player.
6. Because this is your first time you installed BlueStacks program, you must link your Google account with the emulator.
7. Good job! Now you can install Words With Friends for PC through BlueStacks app either by searching Words With Friends app on the Play Store or through the help of the apk file.
Even if you don’t find the Words With Friends app in the Play Store you can still download the APK using this page and install the app. You can continue with the above points even if you are planning to go with Andy emulator or you wish to free download Words With Friends for MAC.