Download Free Asphalt 8 Airborne for PC with this tutorial at AppsPlayground. Gameloft launched Asphalt 8 Airborne app for the Google’s Android together with iOS but you can also install Asphalt 8 Airborne on PC or MAC. You will discover a few important points listed below that you have to follow before you start to download Asphalt 8 Airborne PC.
Asphalt 8 Airborne is a very popular and successful car racing game. Gameloft has mastered the art of car racing games, and thus you wouldn't be disappointed at all in any way. Right from the graphics, sound effects, controls and features to the storyline, everything seems to be just perfect for a racing game.
Controls are smooth and intuitive. Your cars auto-accelerate, and you get two big buttons for brakes and nitro boost. With these three basic controls, you need to maneuver your car through 9 different maps or scenes. You can also perform air stunts to gain more rewards. Although the game engine and the game physics are quite good, sometimes, they are erratic on low-end phones.
There are a few different modes available to play with. In the infection mode, you are given an unlimited boost to race against other racers. Knockdown mode needs you to crash more often instead of racing ahead of other players. Collecting stars as you race helps you unlock new seasons. Some races need specific cars which can be bought by winning races or achieving specific objectives. As you progress, requirements get harder to achieve, and you might be forced to spend a lot of money on purchasing specific upgrades. Although you can quickly get around these obstacles by purchasing these directly through in-app purchases instead of completing more races and earning stars.
Asphalt 8 Airborne is free to download and play, it is supported by ads. Although you are constantly reminded to buy stuff through in-app purchases that help you get around several roadblocks, overall the game is quite entertaining and addictive.
Asphalt 8 Airborne is a very mature and well thought out racing game. But the race progress is kind of slow, as you need to complete races and seasons, which can be excruciatingly painful and slow. For the first few days, you will definitely enjoy the game, but it can get quickly boring. It provides plenty of race options and seasons. You can also try out other games like Asphalt Nitro , Asphalt 7, Asphalt Overdrive or Need for Speed No Limits, which are the closest competitors to Asphalt 8 Airborne.
1. Download BlueStacks for PC from the download button available within this site.
2. Immediately after the installer finishes downloading, click on it to start the set up process.
3. Carry on with all the basic installation steps by clicking on "Next" a few times.
4. When you see "Install" on the monitor screen, click on it to get started with the last installation process and click on "Finish" right after it is finally finished.
5. From the Windows start menu or maybe desktop shortcut, launch BlueStacks App Player.
6. If it is your very first time working with BlueStacks emulator you will need to set up a Google account with the emulator.
7. And finally, you should open the Google Play Store app that enables you to search for Asphalt 8 Airborne app by using the search bar and install Asphalt 8 Airborne for PC or Computer.
After you install the Android emulator, you can also use the APK file that will install Asphalt 8 Airborne for PC either by simply clicking on the apk or by launching it via BlueStacks app. If you ever choose to go with Andy emulator for PC to free install Asphalt 8 Airborne for Mac, you can still follow the same steps at any time.