Download the latest version of My Talking Tom for PC free at AppsPlayground. My Talking Tom is a free casual game app introduced by Outfit7. My Talking Tom for PC was a unique app, and it received a lot of attention when it was launched a few years back, which made Outfit7 stand out in the Google Play Store as a very successful developer on the Play Store. Today, it has about 100000000 installs already on Android. This shows how popular this app has become.
Available on Android, iOS, Windows Phone and on Amazon App Store, but you can also install this awesome game on your PC too. We have a few instructions for you towards the end of this post that will help you to install My Talking Tom on your PC. With the success of My Talking Tom app, Outfit7 has also released similar other games like My Talking Angela for PC, Talking Tom Gold Run for PC, Talking Tom & Ben News for PC and others.
My Talking Tom is a fun game where you interact with a cat named Tom. It repeats whatever you say, but also changes your voice to make it sound funny. You can also touch Tom's body parts to which Tom responds with funny sounds and effects. Tom acts as your pet, and you play with him to earn coins and rewards. You can make it repeat movie dialogs, songs and any message that you want, and Tom will repeat after you in a cat-like voice, which most of the times is really funny. You can poke, tickle or pet his hands, stomach, head and other parts of his body.
Being a virtual pet, Tom needs your care in the game. You have the option of changing the name if you wish. You can give him milk to drink, make him sleep and play with him. The game also allows you to dress him up as you like or make changes to his environment. As you spend time with Tom, it becomes a part of your daily life. You earn coins and unlock levels by playing mini-games within the game. Watch him grow each day by spending time with him.
My Talking Tom is a great casual game for kids and adults. Kids really love Tom and love playing with him. The initial versions of the game didn't offer a lot, but subsequent updates to the app have added a lot of features and gameplay to the simple yet extremely popular app. You can record and share videos of Tom playing with you as well. The visuals are impressive and smooth even on low-end phones. My Talking Tom has been very popular from the beginning and it continues to interest people of all ages till today. If you haven't tried it yet, you are missing the fun that Tom can bring in your life, virtual of course.
1. Download BlueStacks Android emulator for PC from the link specified on this page.
2. Begin with installing BlueStacks Android emulator simply by opening up the installer when the download is completed.
3. Go ahead with all the installation steps by clicking on "Next" for a couple times.
4. In the very last step choose the "Install" to start the installation process and then click "Finish". On the last and final step click on "Install" to start the actual installation process and click "Finish" in order to complete the installation.
5. At this point, either from the Windows start menu or desktop shortcut open up BlueStacks app.
6. Since this is your very first time that you have installed BlueStacks app, you must setup your Google account with the emulator.
7. Congratulations! You are all set. Now, it’s simple to install My Talking Tom for PC through BlueStacks app either by searching My Talking Tom app in the Play Store or directly by using the apk file which you can download from this post.
If you choose to download Andy emulator as a substitute to BlueStacks or if you want to install My Talking Tom for MAC, you can go through the same process.