Download Piano Tiles 2 for PC at AppsPlayground for free. Developed by Cheetah Games, Piano Tiles 2 can be played on Android and iOS. Want to install it on your PC or Mac? Ever thought how easy it is? Do not worry, we have some important information for you which will help you to download this awesome game on your PC or Mac in no time. The instructions are available at the end of this post.
Piano Tiles 2 is a casual game, simple to play, just like Flappy Bird, Candy Crush Saga or Doodle Jump. It is immensely popular for its simple concept and gameplay. It is primarily played by kids and young people but is also loved by adults. The game's objective is simple, you have to tap only the black tiles while they scroll down on your screen. Sounds boring? Your answer would probably be yes. But, it's a great time killer just like Temple Run or Subway Surfer. Games like these have a good number of players, just for the simplicity it offers. No complex stories or controls, it's just a tapping game.
While you keep tapping the black tiles, the game makes you a Piano tune, giving you a feeling that you are actually creating some music. You collect coins by tapping more and more black tiles, unlock quests and new music and keep advancing in the game. That's all the game has.
There are various options of collecting coins, spending real money, watch ads or connect your social accounts. However, it doesn't block you out and still lets you progress by allowing you to play a particular level any number of times till you get the required coins.
The game has good visuals and it is appealing to the eyes, even when the tiles are scrolling faster than you can see. Honestly, for me, although I was glued to it for about 15 minutes, I don't like it anymore. It would probably be fun if someone challenges you to beat his score. You might be addicted to the game till you beat your friend. The game itself is, according to me, is not so very engaging, unless you are playing against somebody or you have nothing more important to do other than tapping on your phone's screen. However, people seem to like it just for the reason that it's a simple game which doesn't require much thinking. It surely needs your undivided attention and good hand-eye coordination. We rate the game 3 stars out of 5.
1. Get started by downloading the BlueStacks installed from the link available at the beginning of this post.
2. Start the installation process by running the installer when the download is completed.
3. Keep clicking "Next" for a few times until you are at the last step of the installation process.
4. When you notice "Install" on the setup screen, just click on it to start the final installation process and click "Finish" when it’s over.
5. Start BlueStacks App Player from the Windows start menu or from the desktop shortcut.
6. Since this is your very first time using the BlueStacks App Player, you will need to connect your Google account on the emulator.
7. Well done! It’s easy to install Piano Tiles 2 for PC by using BlueStacks Android emulator either by searching for Piano Tiles 2 app in the Google Play Store app or by directly downloading the APK.
Regularly, many Android apps and games are deleted from the Google Play Store if the developers don’t comply with Google's Developer Policies. In case you do not get the Piano Tiles 2 app on the Play Store you can download the APK from the link at the beginning of the post. You can follow the same process if you are trying to install BlueStaks App Player on your Mac.