Free Download Real Guitar for PC with this guide at AppsPlayground. Find out how to download and also install Real Guitar for PC (Windows) which is built by Gismart. Let’s explore the requirements to download Real Guitar for PC on Windows or MAC computer without much effort.
If you are trying to learn how to play guitar, you don't need to have an actual one to practice. Real Guitar is here for you. It's a very realistic but virtual guitar app which can get you started with the basics on how to play the guitar. Although, when you are comfortable enough, you will need to buy a real one, till then Real Guitar can help you in practicing your chords without spending a dime.
Real Guitar is basically a guitar simulation app, which gives you almost realistic guitar sounds. And it has a lot of other features that will help you learn about guitars. All the sounds for the app are recorded from real instruments, and thus the music that you generate is quite close to real guitars.
The chords library helps you to switch between chords very easily. There are basically 2 playing modes.
You also get various types of musical instruments: Acoustic, Electric, Classic and 12 string. If you are left handed, Real Guitar also has the option of switching to left-handed instruments.
Real Guitar is great is perfect for beginners or kids who are just starting to play. You can also practice strumming while traveling. You can learn new chords, songs, tunes, riffs, and solos. The app is available to download and play for free. It is supported by ads though. The app has lots of useful options and playing options which is a perfect fit for beginners or experienced players. The sound quality is awesome. The user interface is simple and intuitive. It's a must try for guitar lovers. Other guitar simulator apps which you might be interested in are Power Guitar HD and Ultimate Guitar Tabs & Chords.
1. Firstly, you should download either Andy or BlueStacks into your PC using the free download button provided at the starting point of this page.
2. In case your download process is finished click on the file to get started with the setup process.
3. Continue with all the easy installation steps just by clicking on "Next" for a couple of times.
4. If you see "Install" on screen, please click on it to get started on the last installation process and then click "Finish" immediately after it’s finished.
5. From the Windows start menu or from the desktop shortcut, launch BlueStacks app.
6. Before you can actually install Real Guitar for PC, you need to assign BlueStacks emulator with your Google account.
7. Good job! You can now install Real Guitar for PC through BlueStacks Android emulator either by searching Real Guitar app on the Google Play Store or by using the apk file.
You can easily install Real Guitar for PC using the apk file in the event you cannot find the app on the Play Store, just by clicking on the apk file. BlueStacks emulator will install the app. If you want to install Andy OS instead of BlueStacks or you plan to download free Real Guitar for MAC, you can still continue with the same procedure.