Download Free Talking Pierre The Parrot for PC with our guide at AppsPlayground. Although Talking Pierre The Parrot app is developed for Android along with iOS by Outfit7, you’ll also be able to install Talking Pierre The Parrot on PC or MAC computer. Ever thought about how one can download Talking Pierre The Parrot PC? Do not worry, we have prepared a few easy to understand and follow steps that will get you started within no time.
Talking Pierre The Parrot is yet another virtual pet app from Outfit7, after the hugely successful apps like Talking Tom Cat and Talking Angela. It is an interactive, fun, and entertaining app mainly targeted at children. There's no objective as such: you can play with him, and watch him repeat whatever you say to him with a funny accent.
To be safe for kids, Outfit7 asks to enter your age which gives you the option of enabling the "Child Mode". Although the app is free to download and play, it is supported by ads, however, you do have the option of signing up for the premium version by buying it out. Outfit7 is quite aggressive in showing ads in the "Adult Mode". So, if you are giving the game to a child, please make sure you have enabled the child mode.
Your parrot is quite cute and foes funny things as well. In the beginning, Pierre starts off sitting on the kitchen table. You will see multiple icons scattered across the screen. You can talk to Pierre and he talks back the same thing with a funny accent. You can obviously record his response and later share it with your friends.
When you tap on the broken mug in the kitchen, Pierre pulls out a kitchen and throws it at it, breaking the screen, of course not really. You can throw tomatoes at Pierre, and make them leave marks on the walls, making Pierre's kitchen very dirty. Pierre can also play the guitar when you tap on the guitar icon. You can also operate the blender by pressing the blend button.
Talking Pierre the Parrot is well designed, easy to use with some great animations. Sound effects are just ok. You couldn't expect more on such games. Kids and children can start playing in no time. All the controls on the screen, which kids can easily discover.
Talking Pierre the Parrot is just another pet game from Oufit7. It still kind of borrows most of the ideas and the gameplay from its other well-known apps. Adults might not be interested in this, but it's a must-have for parents who just want their kids to be kept busy, and at the same time, learn something at home. Kids will surely love it and keep coming back to the game.
Talking Pierre the Parrot is just not for everyone. Since the app was specifically designed and developed for kids, you might find not like the game that much. Download Talking Pierre the Parrot for your kids and they will love it.
1. Firstly, it’s essential to free download either BlueStacks or Andy OS for your PC using the free download link specified at the start of this web page.
2. Immediately after the installer completely finishes downloading, double-click the installer to begin the installation process.
3. Throughout the installation process just click on "Next" for the first two steps when you see the options on the display screen.
4. On the very final step select the "Install" button to begin the installation process and click "Finish" when it’s done.
5. Open BlueStacks App player through the Windows or MAC start menu or alternatively from the desktop shortcut.
6. Connect a Google account simply by signing in, which might take a couple of minutes.
7. Congrats! You may now install Talking Pierre The Parrot for PC using BlueStacks software either by searching Talking Pierre The Parrot app on the Play Store or by downloading the apk file.
After you have installed the Android emulator, you may even use the APK file to install Talking Pierre The Parrot for PC either by clicking on the apk or by opening it via BlueStacks software. If you decide to download Andy Android emulator instead of BlueStacks or if you plan to install free Talking Pierre The Parrot for MAC, you can still follow the same process.